Re: [exim] Exim on *BSDs -- User Experience Feedback?

Autor: Nathan Ollerenshaw
A: Jonathan Vanasco
CC: Exim Users Mailing List
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim on *BSDs -- User Experience Feedback?
On Mar 9, 2005, at 5:34 AM, Jonathan Vanasco wrote:

> We're looking at migrating our netserver from *nix to *bsd
>
> From the experience of those on this list who have used exim on a bsd
> -- does exim work particularly well or poor on your flavor? If
> there's anything strong for/against your flavor in regards to exim,
> I'd really like to know

Back in the day, a large ISP in England that I used to work for ran
Exim for about 1m subscribers. All on FreeBSD. Makes a great platform.

I use linux these days, and there is nothing wrong with that, either.

Nathan.

--
"It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is
the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can