RE: [exim] Exim on *BSDs -- User Experience Feedback?

Autor: David Brodbeck
A: Exim Users Mailing List
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Exim on *BSDs -- User Experience Feedback?

Installing it via ports is quick and easy. Once it's installed, it works
the same as it does under Linux.

I've had some problems with SpamAssassin on FreeBSD, apparently due to
signal handling bugs in Perl. This seems to be unique to the Alpha
architecture, though.