Re: [exim] Exim on *BSDs -- User Experience Feedback?

Autor: Larry Rosenman
A: exim-users
CC: Jonathan Vanasco
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim on *BSDs -- User Experience Feedback?
On Tuesday 08 March 2005 02:34 pm, Jonathan Vanasco wrote:
> We're looking at migrating our netserver from *nix to *bsd
>
> From the experience of those on this list who have used exim on a bsd
> -- does exim work particularly well or poor on your flavor? If there's
> anything strong for/against your flavor in regards to exim, I'd really
> like to know

FreeBSD is wonderful, and the Ports system makes it a BREEZE to upgrade and/or
add DB and other support.

I'd recommend it wholeheartedly.

LER

Phone: +1 214-351-4152                 E-Mail: ler@???
US Mail: 3535 Gaspar Drive, Dallas, TX 75220-3611