Re: [exim] TYhe Evolution of Spammers

Author: Dean Brooks
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] TYhe Evolution of Spammers
On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 08:46:00AM -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:

> That's just not the case. Legal issues on these matters is something I
> have a lot of experience with. I used to be the sys admin for the
> electronic frontier foundation and I'm very up on the law. There's no
> way someone can get judgements like that. Seriously.

Sigh. Yes, because system admins tend to have a lot of experience
with law. Especially since it's evident you have no idea what I'm
talking about. Whatever.

I, and some of the others on this list, were just trying to warn you
of the pitfalls you would likely run into. If you don't want anyone's
opinions, advice or comments, then refrain from posting to the list on
the subject.

I wish you luck on all your future endeavors.

--
Dean Brooks
dean@???