Re: [exim] really old mail hanging around

Author: Chad Leigh
To: Odhiambo G. Washington
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] really old mail hanging around

On Jan 26, 2005, at 12:35 AM, Odhiambo G. Washington wrote:

> This is mail addressed to your MAILMAN_USER. You run mailman, yes?

Sorry to not get back to you right away -- was out of town a few days.

Yes and no. We run mailman, but not at mailman@??? . The
machine in question runs @shire.net mail and mailman is run on a
different server @lists.shire.net . The difficulty is that these
"servers" are virtual servers (FreeBSD jail) on one piece of HW and for
various reasons the UIDs need to be set up on the main mail server.

Mailman is set up correctly on its own server.

Chad