Re: [exim] Append an HTML to outgoing Email

Autor: Matt
A: exim
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Append an HTML to outgoing Email
Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 26, 2004 at 08:33:21PM +0000, Matt wrote:
> > $
> > r ${disclaimer}
> > wq
> > disclaimer
>
> This won't work for multipart/alternative mails. If he's already sending
> out HTML, I'd hope that at least he's doing that...

I know this does have its drawbacks, but it was only intended to be a
general guide as to the types of approach that could be taken within a
script. With some time and patience, whether it be shell,python or perl,
the general principle is the same. It would actually take little more to
insert the relevant boundary parts into the disclaimer, if required.

Obviously, the above scripts would need to be just a tad more robust. I
was presuming that went without saying :)

All the best,

Matt