Re: [exim] Using DEFER instead of DENY or DROP for spam

Autor: Marc Perkel
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Using DEFER instead of DENY or DROP for spam
That actually is true - but I wanted to see how many times n the log
that someone attempted to send email to the highest MX record. It looks
like I'm getting about 15000 attempts a day. And - the processing is
minimal. A dead address would technically be better in that it would
waste the senders time.