Re: [exim] Append an HTML to outgoing Email

Autor: Matthew Byng-Maddick
A: Usman Ghani
CC: 'exim'
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Append an HTML to outgoing Email
On Mon, Dec 27, 2004 at 02:39:42PM +0300, Usman Ghani wrote:
> So not much can be done in this regard while using Exim.

With exim on its own? no. With exim and a helper. Yes. I don't know of a
utility that does it, and I'd suggest using one written with Perl's
MIME::Parser, as that is probably the closest you are going to get to
formatting the MIME properly. You may well have to write such a thing
yourself, and I'd suggest appending it as multipart/alternative rather
than just HTML too.

Cheers

MBM

--