Re: [exim] support for domainkeys

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Tony Finch
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: David
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] support for domainkeys
On Thu, 23 Sep 2004, David wrote:

> you could also check the message body for a special header added
> by your mta and reject any bounce without that header,

No you can't, because some kinds of bounces (e.g. vacation messages)
traditionally don't include any of the original message. Even more normal
bounces might have abbreviated message headers.

> but at the end all methods have they own problems.

If you know of any problems with BATV that aren't mentioned in the
specification, I'm happy to be told about them.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
BERWICK ON TWEED TO WHITBY: NORTHWEST 4 OR 5, OCCASIONALLY 6 AROUND EXPOSED