Re: [exim] support for domainkeys

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Tony Finch
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Mark Moseley
Kopio: Exim User's Mailing List
Aihe: Re: [exim] support for domainkeys
On Thu, 23 Sep 2004, Mark Moseley wrote:

> Ironically, my best numbers are from HELO checks

Our best rejecter is the RBL+ (35% of rejections) followed by sender
callback verification (25%) and the SBL-XBL (15%). HELO (which I check
after the DNS blacklists) gets about 5%, as does Exim's pump-and-dump
protection. The rest is invalid recipient addresses. We reject between 70%
and 90% of incoming email depending on the time of day; the average is
over 80%. Less than 5% of the email we accept is spam, according to
SpamAssassin.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
COLWYN BAY TO THE MULL OF GALLOWAY INCLUDING THE ISLE OF MAN: NORTHWEST 4 OR