AW: [exim] support for domainkeys

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Steffen Heil
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: 'Tony Finch', exim-users
Kopio:
Aihe: AW: [exim] support for domainkeys
Hi

> Our best rejecter is the RBL+ (35% of rejections) followed by sender

callback verification (25%) and the SBL-XBL (15%). HELO (which I check after
the DNS blacklists) gets about 5%, as does Exim's pump-and-dump protection.
The rest is invalid recipient addresses. We reject between 70% and 90% of
incoming email depending on the time of day; the average is over 80%. Less
than 5% of the email we accept is spam, according to SpamAssassin.

First, could you post those parts of your configuration file?
Exspecially, I am interested in:
- What is RBL+ ?
- How secure is callback verification ?
- What is pump-and-dump protection ?

Second, what is BATV? Can you post some URL?

Regards,
Steffen