Re: [exim] support for domainkeys

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: David
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: John W. Baxter
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] support for domainkeys
Hi !!

> So none of your recipients get mail forwarded from elsewhere, where
> "elsewhere" doesn't employ SRS and the original sender is validly in a
> domain which publishes SPF?

we are not publishing spf records that way, but we honor people that
do that, they should know how it works and they must have some reasons
to do that. One possible reason is that a domain has no email users, so
no mta should be allowed to use that domain in the mailfrom. Also it's
possible that, for some security reasons, you only allow mail to be
generated at your mta and be inmediatelly delivered to the final
recipient mta, without being processed by other mta. In any case
is ok to honor such this policy as it's a deliberate decision of the
domain owner.

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53