Re: [Exim] newbie email problems

Autor: K. Shantanu
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] newbie email problems
Hello,

* Philip Hazel <ph10@???> [040706 09:14]:
> I think Nigel answered this in his message which, looking at the
> timestamps, probably crossed with yours. He wrote:

[...]

I think I got it working, thanks to a offlist tip which got me working.
This whole exercise is for a student who has given me a shell at his
machine and told me to search a way to have extension addresses (if
I wanted them) and he too is not comfortable with exim after many months.
So, I replicated the setup on my machine and tried things.
Now there is a version problem. He is using Exim 3.35 and I have
uploaded his exim.conf ( i have just changed the domain name cos' I am not
root) at
www.bjjhumit.com/exim-org.txt

Kindly advise if I just add to localuser:
local_part_suffix = +*
local_part_suffix_optional

Will that solve it for his exim.conf and have access to extension addresses?

Thanks a lot for all the help.

Regards,
Shantanu