Re: [Exim] AOL - SPF - and EXIM

Author: Walt Reed
To: Edgar Lovecraft
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: Re: [Exim] AOL - SPF - and EXIM
On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 12:48:04AM -0500, Edgar Lovecraft said:
> David Brodbeck wrote:

Will you please convince Verizon to do this? They will NOT set reverse
DNS with static IP addresses on Business DSL service, Period. I've tried
for MONTHS to get them to change. Of course I could go get a FR or T1
for 5-10X the price and get worse or the same speeds and they will set it,
but NOT for DSL of any type.

Other countries are worse.