RE: [Exim] AOL - SPF - and EXIM

Author: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: RE: [Exim] AOL - SPF - and EXIM
At 12:48 am -0500 2004/06/15, Edgar Lovecraft wrote:
>David Brodbeck wrote:

you have been very lucky then.

>Well, that is, as long as the IP range that the client is on is not
>with a 'non-reversable' IP range (i.e. Dynamic cable/dsl/adsl/dialup).

oh well, the one above, incorrectly identified by Greg's clever
routine as dynamic, is in one of the two (static) zones I use and on
which I have no say DNS wise. Still, if I used the PTR for the
server's HELO I would make a mistake, as the only name that really
identifies that host is the FQDN that belongs to my domain, as I
administer the server, not my ISP.

Giuliano