RE: [Exim] AOL - SPF - and EXIM

Author: Edgar Lovecraft
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: RE: [Exim] AOL - SPF - and EXIM
David Brodbeck wrote:

> [...]

You do not need to control the in-addr.arpa space to have your ISP
setup a proper DNS PTR record for your Internet connected host(s). I
have never once had any ISP tell a client that they would not set a DNS
PTR record for them upon request, to point to a specifc DNS A record
that matches the IP address they want a PTR record for.

Well, that is, as long as the IP range that the client is on is not
with a 'non-reversable' IP range (i.e. Dynamic cable/dsl/adsl/dialup).

--

--EAL--