RE: [Exim] AOL - SPF - and EXIM

Author: David Brodbeck
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: RE: [Exim] AOL - SPF - and EXIM

You do realize, right, that almost no one has control of their own reverse
DNS anymore? Most ISPs will not bother with it unless you have at least a
Class C netblock, and Class C's are hard to come by. The company I work for
has one, but our ISP has told us that if we were just signing up now, they
wouldn't give us one. We only have it because we're grandfathered in.