[Exim] Delivery errors for unknown users

Author: Graham Dodd
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Delivery errors for unknown users
Hello Exim'ers,

I'm getting the following delivery errors in the logfiles

    1 3dkreuzer@??? F=<hoerlesberger.amstetten@???>
            R=router_cyrus_local T=transport_cyrus_local: Child
            process of transport_cyrus_local transport returned
            65 (could mean error in input data) from command: /usr/libexec/cyrus/deliver

    1 3dmaryobrian@??? F=<spiess@???>

    1 3dmike@??? F=<E1BVrb8-0006Ib-00@???>
            R=router_cyrus_local T=transport_cyrus_local: Child
            process of transport_cyrus_local transport returned
            65 (could mean error in input data) from command: /usr/libexec/cyrus/deliver

None of these users exist, so all I really want to do is either drop the
mails "not polite" or return a "user not known" mail to the sender.

Can somebody please help as I'm not sure how to do this

--
thanks,
 Graham                          mailto:g.dodd@falk-ross.de