[Exim] (no subject)

Author: Pascal Roberston
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] (no subject)
Hi to all

I've got some question : is is possible to use SPA in Exim in order to query an exchange server like that ?

exchange:
    driver = spa
    public_name = NTLM
    client_username = domain/$1
    client_password = $2
    client_domain = domain

or using PAM auth like that ?

exchange:
driver = plaintext
public_name = LOGIN
server_prompts = "Username:::Password::"
server_condition = ${if pam {$1:$2}{yes}{no}}
server_set_id = $1

I don't want to store password locally in a file : but query directly a server.
So PAM module that i'm using is pam_smb with nolocal option but i didn't found enough information ...

If i'm wrong correct me : thanx

Best Regards
Sly

Marre des Spams ? - http://www.caramailmax.com