Re: [Exim] filtering with virtual mailboxes

Author: Avleen Vig
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] filtering with virtual mailboxes
On Sun, Apr 04, 2004 at 03:50:23PM -0400, jonathan vanasco wrote:
> Is vexim still considering ldap as a backend?

Yes we are.
We're having some minor issues with the query code though - I'm not LDAP
expert :(
And to the best of my knowledge, there is nothing like PearDB that will
take one query and execute it correctly on Mysql, PostgreSQL and LDAP
too.

There may be some work involved, seperating the queries from the rest of
the code, but we really need someone who knows LDAP well :-)

--
Avleen Vig
Systems Administrator