Re: [Exim] (no subject)

Author: Benjamin Ritcey
To: Pascal Roberston
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] (no subject)
On Sun, 2004-04-04 at 18:09, Pascal Roberston wrote:
> --
> Hi to all
>
> I've got some question : is is possible to use SPA in Exim in order to query an exchange server like that ?
>
> exchange:
>     driver = spa
>     public_name = NTLM
>     client_username = domain/$1
>     client_password = $2
>     client_domain = domain

> or using PAM auth like that ?
>
> exchange:
> driver = plaintext
> public_name = LOGIN
> server_prompts = "Username:::Password::"
> server_condition = ${if pam {$1:$2}{yes}{no}}
> server_set_id = $1

I'm doing this with winbindd and PAM - setup winbind
http://us2.samba.org/samba/ftp/docs/htmldocs/winbind.html

and setup /etc/pam.d/exim (or wherever your PAM stuff goes):

#%PAM-1.0
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/pam_winbind.so
auth       required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
                                                                                                            account     sufficient    /lib/security/pam_winbind.so
account    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth

Works like a charm for me.

HTH,

-b