Re: [Exim] Inbound Hosts without valid rDNS

Author: Exim User's Mailing List
To: Wakko Warner
CC: Exim User's Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Exim] Inbound Hosts without valid rDNS
[ On Monday, December 29, 2003 at 20:41:17 (-0500), Wakko Warner wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [Exim] Inbound Hosts without valid rDNS
>
> Why don't you crawl back under the rock in which you came and quit trolling
> the list every time someone says something you feel you should step in on?

You asked for it. I certainly wouldn't want to disappoint you or
deprive you of your attempt to gain a platform for your rant. :-)

I'd have replied personally to you alone, but of course you won't allow
me to. Hopefully everyone else on the list has the wisdom to ignore us.

> It's been quite apparent you live in your own world and you rarely ever
> agree with anyone else.

What's apparent is that you neither have a lone clue about what you're
talking about, nor do you care to listen to any facts presented to you
by anyone if they happen to collide with your tiny private and singular
view of the real world.

--
                        Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098                  VE3TCP            RoboHack <woods@???>