Re: [Exim] Inbound Hosts without valid rDNS

Author: Marc Perkel
Subject: Re: [Exim] Inbound Hosts without valid rDNS
Getting this all back to the original point - which I think was to try
to detect spam. I have implemented this idea - doing revers DNS and name
sever lookups and putting this "information" (or lack of information)
into headers which are then sent to Spam Assassin. I then just let the
Bayesian filter absorb it in my stream of spam/ham learning and there
are a lot of messages that can be distinguished by this information -
overalll - making the bayesian filter more accurate. It learns that host
send only spam - what hosts send only ham and what hosts send both.