Re: [Exim] Inbound Hosts without valid rDNS

Author: Wakko Warner
Subject: Re: [Exim] Inbound Hosts without valid rDNS
> That's pretty damn useless.
>
> Broken reverse DNS is worse than no reverse DNS at all.

Why don't you crawl back under the rock in which you came and quit trolling
the list every time someone says something you feel you should step in on?
It's been quite apparent you live in your own world and you rarely ever
agree with anyone else.

I knew very well you'd decide to reply to my statement. I have no intention
on replying to any thread in which you continue.

You are not going to convince me about your oppinions.