[Exim] Attn: Ken Lowther (was Exim and RFC 2821 compliance)

Author: Walt Reed
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Attn: Ken Lowther (was Exim and RFC 2821 compliance)
On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 07:39:19AM -0500, Ken Lowther said:
> Education and training "worth absolutely nothing"? You guys are tough! So many
> people qualified to throw that first stone now days. :( I guess this is
> easier than emailing the guy a heads up.
>
> Ken Lowther
> Comprehensive Internet Services
> Vice President

Ahem. Sometimes you CAN'T email the guy a heads up:

  pipe to | /usr/bin/tmda-filter
    generated by hermit@???
    local delivery failed

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ pipe to | /usr/bin/tmda-filter
       generated by hermit@??? ------

See /home/hermit/.tmda/debug for traceback

Sigh.