Re: [Exim] Attn: Ken Lowther (was Exim and RFC 2821 complian…

Author: Ken Lowther
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Attn: Ken Lowther (was Exim and RFC 2821 compliance)
Well, the problem had started a few days before. Since this is a test server,
it isn't uncommon for me to make a change.

The only change I had made was in relay hosts. I took out an address my son had
added for testing. I had just #'d it out. Is # valid at the end of the line?
Or maybe I had #'d after the : ?

Ken