Re: [Exim] Attn: Ken Lowther (was Exim and RFC 2821 complian…

Author: Ken Lowther
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Attn: Ken Lowther (was Exim and RFC 2821 compliance)
Well, at least this brings us back on topic since I can't find this in my
mainlog. ;-) Would you kindly forward the entire email to me? You never got
the "disclaimer" mailed back? Since the message was sucessfully delivered to
the hold queue by Exim, I'm not sure what generated that message. And like I
say, I don't see it in my logs.

Thanks

Ken

ps. I'll watch the queue so you don't have to reply to the verifification
message if you get it. ;-)