Re: [Exim] Exim for a dialup user

Author: Sean Rima
To: Suresh Ramasubramanian
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim for a dialup user
On 16 Nov 2003, Suresh Ramasubramanian uttered the following:

> Sean Rima writes on 11/15/2003 9:20 PM:
>
>> I use two exim's one on my main email box and at home. I have not
>> used exim for dialup in a while and wonder if anyone has got a
>> decent sample that I could look at. all virus/spam etc is done at
>> the main box so this box only should sent to the main box
>> authenicating at the same time
>
> http://www.hserus.net/exim.html

Many thanks for that, for some reason my original post did not get
through and your ISP was block banning my IP as there is someone else
in the block who is a spammer. He opened a door for me :)

Sean
--
GPG Key Id 120A02FB ICQ: 679813 Jabber: tcobone@???
SuSE 9.0 for when you want to spend time doinmg and not rebooting