Re: [Exim] ANNOUNCE exim-4.24 rpms

Author: Johann Spies
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] ANNOUNCE exim-4.24 rpms
Hallo,
> I wasn't able to find a src.rpm for exim-4, so I went ahead and
> created one.

Thanks!

> Like most open source projects, we are looking for QA on our "software".
>
> You can find the binary rpms here:
>
> ftp://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/fedora/
> ftp://apt.us.kde-redhat.org/linux/kde-redhat/apt/fedora/

I must be stupid, but I can't find any exim packages there. I just
want to download it with an ftp-client.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee,
      go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone;
      if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother."
                          Matthew 18:15