Re: [Exim] ANNOUNCE exim-4.24 rpms

Author: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-users
CC: Bob Tanner
Subject: Re: [Exim] ANNOUNCE exim-4.24 rpms
On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 02:50:37PM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I am a rpm-package maintainer for kde-redhat project
> http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/.
>
> I wasn't able to find a src.rpm for exim-4, so I went ahead and created one.

[...]
> I hope I didn't duplicate anyones work on this, but I wasn't able to find any
> exim4 src.rpm's on any of the normal locations, including google.

[...]

You did. :-(

There are a number of rpms available, even semiofficial ones on
ftp.exim.org which are linked from exim's entry on freshmeat.net.
Google must be degrading fast if it does not pick them up. Hmm. At
least searching with a limitation to site:exim.org should have picked
them, as they were mentioned on _this_ list.
               cu andreas