Re: [Exim] ANNOUNCE exim-4.24 rpms

Author: Vincent Danen
To: Bob Tanner
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] ANNOUNCE exim-4.24 rpms
--
On Fri Oct 24, 2003 at 02:50:37PM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:

> I am a rpm-package maintainer for kde-redhat project
> http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/.
>
> I wasn't able to find a src.rpm for exim-4, so I went ahead and created one.

[...]
> I hope I didn't duplicate anyones work on this, but I wasn't able to find any
> exim4 src.rpm's on any of the normal locations, including google.

Searching the archives likely would have helped. I'm positve there are
other RH-designed exim rpms out there, and I know my own exim rpms for
Mandrake are available.

Not that having another set to choose from is bad or anything... =)

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
Online Security Resource Book; http://linsec.ca/