Re: [Exim] OT: setting up webmail server

Author: Leonardo Boselli
To: Fernando Sanchez, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] OT: setting up webmail server
I do not understand what you are telleng.
You say not to use IMAP since you do not want to keep the main in your
server ..
but would like to keep in the webmail server.
Well. The webmail server IS yout server, while imap one just could be
accidentally ...
Anyway IMP works either with imap or pop3, but always leave main in
the original server ...

Il 15 Aug 2003 alle 10:40, Fernando Sanchez immise in rete: