Re: [Exim] OT: setting up webmail server

Author: Fernando Sanchez
To: Leonardo Boselli
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] OT: setting up webmail server
Leonardo Boselli wrote:
> I do not understand what you are telleng.
> You say not to use IMAP since you do not want to keep the main in your
> server ..
> but would like to keep in the webmail server.
> Well. The webmail server IS yout server, while imap one just could be
> accidentally ...

They would be 2 different servers, the one with exim installed I want to
keep free of space load, while the other one could eventually get filled.
> Anyway IMP works either with imap or pop3, but always leave main in
> the original server ...

That's exactly what i want to avoid, could there be a way to make imap
to delete messages once downloaded to the remote host (either a pop host
or the webmail server)?

--

Fernando Sanchez
Dpto. Sistemas USFQ