Re: [Exim] exim3 sender verifications *except* for certain R…

Author: Andreas J Mueller
To: Vineet Kumar
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim3 sender verifications *except* for certain RCPT domains?
Hi Vineet!

> If this is impossible with exim3, would it work with exim4? In that
> case, my solution would be to disable callbacks altogether now and work
> on a migration path towards exim4.

I have a special no_verify router for Exim 4, that does exactly that:

no_verify:
driver = accept
domains = partial-lsearch*;/etc/exim/no_verify_domains
verify_only

If a sender address domain is listed in no_verify_domains, this router
will accept the address during sender verification. No callout will
be done. Maybe you can do something similar with Exim 3.

Andy

--
Andreas J. Mueller                            email: <andy@???>