Re: [Exim] Using ACL to block spaam... possible?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Nico Erfurth
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Giuliano Gavazzi
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Using ACL to block spaam... possible?
Giuliano Gavazzi wrote:

> I do not understand. Do you mean that it no longer accepts authentication
> requests unless auth_advertise_hosts is set (and the client is in the
> list)? Or do you mean that if it is set it will not accept authentication
> request from clients not in the list?
> I run 4.12, have no auth_advertise_hosts at all and exim accept
> authentication requests, so I think the second statement is right.

From exim 4.11 Changelog

46. An Exim server now accepts AUTH or STARTTLS commands only if their
     availability has been advertised in response to EHLO.

in exim 4.14 this was refined with server_avertise_condition to only
advertise a authenticator if the condition evalutes to true.

Nico