[Exim] Re: blocking forged sender addresses (exim v3)

Autor: Adrian Bridgett
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Re: blocking forged sender addresses (exim v3)
Well last night I took the plunge and upgraded to exim v4 ;-)

Wonderful stuff - those ACLs make life so much easier - kudos to Philip to
adding them and Greg Ward for supplying the ACL - it does exactly what we
want.

BTW I used pre-built packages for Debian by Steve Haslam at
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/araqnid/debian-packages/

I hit two minor problems with the package - mailq and sendmail were not
linked from /usr/sbin/* to exim.

Thanks all!

Adrian

Email: adrian@???
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing. GPG/PGP keys available on public key servers
Debian GNU/Linux -*- By professionals for professionals -*- www.debian.org