Re: [Exim] Unqualified address in header

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Greg Ward
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Unqualified address in header
On Wed, 18 Sep 2002, Greg Ward wrote:

> To: patient

> Note the unqualified "To" address. I have header sender verification
> and header syntax verification both turned on ... but this message
> doesn't violate the conditions that either of those look for.

It's an arguable point. (Mail coming from local MUAs may be permitted to
have unqualified addresses that then get re-written.)

> Is there any way to detect and reject such messages?

Crude regex test in a "condition" condition in a DATA ACL?

deny condition = ${if match{$h_to:}{@}{no}{yes}}

"Reject if no @ in the To: header line."