Re: [Exim] Good News about the Exim Book

Autor: Frank S. Bernhardt
A: Tony Earnshaw
CC: Philip Hazel, exim-users, exim-announce
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Good News about the Exim Book
Congratulations, Philip (with 1 'l').

*chuckles* no offence but I find it humorous that in this electronic age we computer professionals still want
to touch/feel/smell what we are considering buying before we actually lay down our money.

Usually, I am the same way. Before I buy a book I want to browse through it to see if it's worth buying. I did
that with Philip's first book down at my local Chapters bookstore. People I tell you, it was well worth it!

Based on past experience I don't need to see this book before I buy it. I'll get it anyway I can!

Tony Earnshaw wrote:

> --
> --
> lør, 2002-09-14 kl. 18:13 skrev Philip Hazel:
>
> > The book will be available via the major online
> > booksellers and possibly other distributors. We are certainly aiming for
> > worldwide coverage.
>
> Congrats! No question about it: I'll buy it, whereas I didn't the last v3
> one.
>
> However, I agree with Dave. I have to be able to walk into
> Computercollectief in Amsterdam or - I'd rather go to - Broese in
> Utrecht and look at it, then buy it. 2 brilliant computer book stores,
> both by the water with brilliant pubs nearby, and a good day out into
> the bargain.
>
> Best,
>
> Tony
>
> --
>
> Tony Earnshaw
>
> Tha can allway tell a Yorkshireman, but tha canna tell 'im much.
>
> e-post:         tonni@???
> www:            http://www.billy.demon.nl
> gpg public key: http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

> Telefoon:       (+31) (0)172 530428
> Mobiel:         (+31) (0)6 51153356

> GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
> 3BE7B981
>
> --
>
> [ signature.asc of type application/pgp-signature deleted ]
> --
>
> [ signature.asc of type application/pgp-signature deleted ]
> --
>
> --

Regards

Frank S. Bernhardt