[OT] Re: [Exim] Good News about the Exim Book

Autor: Dave C.
A: Frank S. Bernhardt
CC: Tony Earnshaw, Philip Hazel, exim-users
Assumpte: [OT] Re: [Exim] Good News about the Exim Book
<-- Warning: charset 'X-UNKNOWN' is not supported -->

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002, Frank S. Bernhardt wrote:

> Congratulations, Philip (with 1 'l').
>
> *chuckles* no offence but I find it humorous that in this electronic age we computer professionals still want
> to touch/feel/smell what we are considering buying before we actually lay down our money.

Well, my issues are more related to not using credit to purchase things,
not wanting a link to my id/credit history tagging along when I pay for
something, and not wanting to part with my money until I have product in
sight/hand. Currently ordering something on the net cant provide any of
this. Paying cash does.

I'd also like a way of being able to provide/prove my identity without
having links to my financial/credit data tagging along.