Re: [Exim] Good News about the Exim Book

Autor: Tony Earnshaw
A: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users, exim-announce
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Good News about the Exim Book
lør, 2002-09-14 kl. 18:13 skrev Philip Hazel:

> The book will be available via the major online
> booksellers and possibly other distributors. We are certainly aiming for
> worldwide coverage.

Congrats! No question about it: I'll buy it, whereas I didn't the last v3
one.

However, I agree with Dave. I have to be able to walk into
Computercollectief in Amsterdam or - I'd rather go to - Broese in
Utrecht and look at it, then buy it. 2 brilliant computer book stores,
both by the water with brilliant pubs nearby, and a good day out into
the bargain.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

Tha can allway tell a Yorkshireman, but tha canna tell 'im much.

e-post:        tonni@???
www:        http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:    http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:    (+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:        (+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981