Re: [Exim] Good News about the Exim Book

Autor: WJCarpenter
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Good News about the Exim Book
>> However, I agree with Dave. I have to be able to walk into
>> Computercollectief in Amsterdam or - I'd rather go to - Broese in
>> Utrecht and look at it, then buy it. 2 brilliant computer book stores,
>> both by the water with brilliant pubs nearby, and a good day out into
>> the bargain.

FWIW, I have the first edition book, but I had a tough time finding
it (USA Seattle area). I wanted it right away, so I trolled mass market
(eg, Barnes & Noble and Borders) bookstores, but it wasn't in stock. Yes,
they could get it for me, or I could've ordered it online somewhere
(at a discount!), but because I wanted it "right away", I spent a couple
weeks going back to stores until I found it in stock.

Ridiculous, I know, but I guess I'm not alone in shopping this way for
books.