[Exim] EXIM -> WEBSHIELD -> EXIM -> INTERNET

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Joel Vandal
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] EXIM -> WEBSHIELD -> EXIM -> INTERNET
Hi,

(Sorry for my bad english... I'm french speaking)

I use Exim 3.35 w/ Redhat Linux 7.2. This server is called smtp2 and
allow only relay if the user is authenticated or come from smtp1.

smtp1 is a McAfee WebShield E500 that scan all our mail for virus but
doesn't support SMTP AUTH.

Currently, when a user send a email to smtp1, the message is scanned
and send to smtp2 and retransmit to the net. Then all message that
have been send to smtp1 are "99.999% virus-free"
(internet -> smtp1 -> smtp2 -> internet)

What I want to do is that if a user connect directly to smtp2, the
message must be retransmit to smtp1 for virus checking... then smtp1
will reforward the mail to smtp2 and to the net...

(internet -> smtp2 -> smtp1 -> smtp2 -> internet)

I've never work with Filter and I'm not an experienced user of
Exim... and I don't know how to implement this on exim but here
a "draft"... If you can give me a hint like using filter or not,
etc... any help will be greatly appreciate...

If Source = smtp1 then
AddHeader : VirusChecked:Y
end;

If Header(VirusChecked) then