Re: [Exim] EXIM -> WEBSHIELD -> EXIM -> INTERNET

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Rick Ennis
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Joel Vandal, exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] EXIM -> WEBSHIELD -> EXIM -> INTERNET
I think I've done something kind of similar with WebShield. It was easy
enough. Basically setup two routers on smtp2. First, one that sends
anything that *didn't* come from the smtp1, *to* smtp1:

# change 99.99.99.99 to the IP of your webshield smtp1 machine

IN_to_websheild:
driver = manualroute
condition = "${if or {{eq{$sender_host_address}{99.99.99.99}}
{eq{$received_protocol}{local}}} {no}{yes}}"
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = * smtp1.yourdomain.com
ignore_target_hosts = 127.0.0.0/8

# And second, your existing router that [presumably] does a DNS lookup and
sends the message back out:

OUT_via_dns:
  driver = dnslookup
  transport = remote_smtp
 # domains = +relay_domains                    # are you restricting to
certain domains?
  ignore_target_hosts = 127.0.0.0/8

Oops... you said exim 3.35 didn't you? Well I know for exim 3 you change
the "manualroute"s to "domainlist". But there may be other changes as
well. ?? The only other thing I can think of is to setup SMTP AUTH if you
want to allow relaying directly into smtp2. As for the messages coming
from smtp1, I believe hardcoding the IP (as in the "condition" line above)
is sufficient. Right? (someone correct me if that's wrong).

Good luck.