Re: [Exim] EXIM -> WEBSHIELD -> EXIM -> INTERNET

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Joel Vandal
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Rick Ennis, exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] EXIM -> WEBSHIELD -> EXIM -> INTERNET
Hi,

Thanks, this work and my mail are now routed to our WebShield e500 but this
solution work if the "recipient" isn't a local user.

If the recipient domain is on our localdomain list then the mail is sent
directly to the user mailbox using "virtual_local_delivery"

Does exist a way to "force" all mail to route using "IN_to_webshield" both
if the recipient is a local or remote domain ?

Thanks,

Joel