Re: [Exim] Statistics on users ?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: John (TJ) Penton
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: F A
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Statistics on users ?
On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, F A wrote:

> Hi , my company will soon install a new e-mail server.
> Can somebody provide information on the statistics of Exim compared to
> sendmail and postfix ?
> Furthermore can somebody provide an estimate of number of machines that
> are using exim as opposed to the machines which are using sendmail as
> the mta ?

Just to add to the numbers, I note that ClaraNET and LineOne also
use Exim.

For the record: I do too, but only at home (two 2.4 Linux hosts running
Exim 4.02) and in a couple of small offices (2.0 and 2.2 Linux hosts
running Exim 3.3x).

John

PS. I know two Exim hosts is overkill for household mail, but it is
interesting, and I am learning a lot about email.

--
He had been staying with Christopher Robin for a few seconds, and
he had started round a gorse-bush for exercise, but instead of