Re: [Exim] Using SA to not accept incoming spam?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Greg Webster
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Christoph Lameter
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Using SA to not accept incoming spam?
On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Christoph Lameter wrote:
> Is it possible to configure exim3/4 to reject spam before it is accepted
> using spamassassin? The hooks in exim4 suggest that such an approach
> should be possible.

Dunno if it's possible, but I've been watching SA for a couple weeks and
it caught a couple things it shouldn't have (one newsletter I had signed
up for [Redhat's Under the Brim] and one joke from a friend which was
caught for having multiple question marks in the subject line and a swear
word or two in the body). I'd be wary of trusting it to automatically
prevent me from getting messages I want.

Greg