Re: [Exim] Statistics on users ?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: James P. Roberts
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Statistics on users ?
<snip>
No real numbers here, but I recently learned that RH includes only
sendmail in their distribution. Thus I imagine there are a lot of
people who use sendmail and are unaware of any other MTA. OTOH, exim
is the default MTA for debian (which includes several to choose from).
</snip>

Just for the record, I acquired my first copy of Exim from RedHat. It
is included in the Professional Server package. OK, so it wasn't free.
BTW, the RH Professional Server package also includes a version of
Apache with SSL enabled (thus saving a search, download and recompile).
Most distributions do not.

And just for fun, the only software, that ever messed up my Linux boot
process, was (you can probably guess) Sendmail.

Jim Roberts
Punster Productions, Inc.