Re: [Exim] Spam spam spam spam

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: dman
To: Exim Users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Spam spam spam spam
On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 11:40:22AM -0600, Brian Elliott Finley wrote:

| Most notorius is spam from the pm0.net domain.

Yeah, the only mail I've ever seen from reply.pm0.net is spam. If you
check out the web site, it is a company providing internet services
(read: spam relaying) for customers.

I haven't yet blocked the whole site (perhaps I want a message from
that domain) but I've blocked a number of addresses at that domain.

-D

--

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
Rather be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.