[Exim] Spam spam spam spam

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Brian Elliott Finley
To: Exim Users
Betreff: [Exim] Spam spam spam spam
I have taken what I thought were reasonable spam prevention measures,
but am still getting a *lot* of spam. Most of the spammers explicitly
listed in the /etc/exim/blocked/senders file (shown below) are
successfully rejected, but certain ones continue to get through.

Most notorius is spam from the pm0.net domain. Here is an example
spam from pm0.net: http://thefinleys.com/pub/exim/spam-from-pm0.net

I can't tell how this spam is different from the others and why it gets
through. How do I block this particular spam sender?

I am using the following directives in my exim.conf file:

rbl_domains = rbl.mail-abuse.org/reject : \
              dialups.mail-abuse.org/reject : \
              relays.mail-abuse.org/reject

sender_reject =            partial-dbm;/etc/exim/blocked/senders.db
sender_reject_recipients = partial-dbm;/etc/exim/blocked/senders.db

My "/etc/exim/blocked/senders" file contains entries such as those
below, and I run "exim_dbmbuild senders senders.db" after I add entries
to the file:

FreeCellularPhone@???
HotDeals@???
InstantEbayWealth@???