Re: [Exim] Spam spam spam spam

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Gary Peltola
To: Exim Users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Spam spam spam spam
i put these lists in /etc/spammers
and uncommented the following

spam_filter:
driver = forwardfile
file = /etc/spammers
no_check_local_user
no_verify
filter
allow_system_actions

in /etc/exim.conf, now in my logs i get:

2001-12-14 14:56:21 16F0JZ-0003JV-00 == momar@??? D=spam_filter defer (-11): error in
forward file: missing or malformed local part (expected word or "<") in "020.co.uk DCC: "free
services like 020.co.uk send too much spam""

Did i do something wrong?

Gary Peltola
Web Hosting Network
http://www-hosting.net/